Sunday, March 31, 2013

Instruction Manual for Apple iPad

How could a company that has produced so many fantastic products forget the instruction manual.
Some people would say that an istruction manual is unnecessary, but if I buy an electric toaster it will always have a manual included. I think the iPad is a little more technically savvy than a toaster and yet the instruction manual is missing.

The Apple iPad has so many great features which include a retina display, 10 hour battery life, over 300 000 apps, Face Time HD camera with iSight voice commands with Siri a 5 mega pixel camera ultra fast wifi, iOS and iCloud and they think the average user can get the most out of this without a manual?

So I started looking for a site that would give me the most comprehensive and complete guide on the net. This is when I found a unique set of videos on how to get the most out of your iPad. It is like a hands on iPad instructions manual with a 1 on 1 tutor that guides you every step of the way
He does stuff with his iPad that even amazes me, and I thought I had seen it all,

Click here to see the instruction manual

No comments:

Post a Comment